The school truly values the support we get from parents, guardians, grandparents and volunteers from the local community.
There are a number of ways you can take part in school life:
- Come along to your child's class Share Session each year.
- Why not Volunteer in class - with things like reading, cookery, school trips?
- Perhaps join the committee of the Friends Association to help raise funds for the school while organising fun and enjoyable social events for pupils and parents?
- Consider standing as a class representative on the Parent Council to share information, and strengthen communication, between parents and the school.
- Or maybe put yourself forward to join the Governing Body the next time that a Parent Governor position is vacant?