Covid-19 School Information
Please keep yourself updated with the latest Government advice on Coronavirus about staying at home.
Link to our Health page on advice for Covid-19
Updates are shared regularly through weekly newsletters to advise parents of latest procedures - in summary:
School Entry/Exit routes
- Both New Road drive (blue gates) and College Road entrances can be used am/pm.
Morning Drop-off Procedures & Times
- Drop off between 8.40am and 8.55am only (15 minutes)
- Year 1 - 6 children go through school gates without parent
- Nursery/Reception parents take children to front playground
- Late arrivals sign in at the office from 8.55am
Afternoon Collection Procedures & Times
- Reception / KS1 pickup at 3.00pm from Front playground
- KS2 pickup at 3.05pm from Back playground
KS2 Children with permission to meet parent offsite/walk home:
- Will leave school site at 3.05pm from either exit
School Closure and Remote Learning
If the school is told to close by PHE and the local authority, either classes or whole school, then remote learning will be implemented by the teaching staff.
This will be managed through Microsoft Teams for Year 1-Year 6 or Tapestry for Reception and Nursery
Link to our Remote Education Policy
Link to MS Teams Log-in Page
Link to Tapestry Log-in Page
Link to School at Home Learning Resources Page (password protected)
The School has reviewed our behaviour policy which has an addendum for Covid and our expectations of the children’s behaviour in school during this pandemic
Link to our Behaviour Policy
COVID-19 Absence Reporting
If you suspect symptoms may be COVID-19 you must get your child tested ASAP and follow government advice.
Please inform the school immediately if you suspect COVID-19 and inform us with the results of the test ASAP.
Please phone the school for any COVID related sickness reporting 01728 723354.
Link to Attendance Page
Government & NHS advice on Coronavirus
Please keep yourself updated with the latest Government advice on Coronavirus about testing.
- Arrange a test for anyone in your household who has symptoms
- This will help to protect others in your community while they are infectious. COVID-19: stay at home guidance
- DfE Coronavirus helpline 0800 046 8687 DfE.email@example.com
We recommend that you get information about COVID-19 from official sites like Gov.uk & NHS (not from social media or #hashtag links).
Please reinforce really good hygiene with your children at home.
Catch Up Funding
In June, a £1 billion fund for education was announced by the government, with funds being split between a catch-up premium and a national tutoring scheme.
Please see the attached document which details how the school will allocate this funding.