Clubs & Activities
The school offers a wide range of lunchtime and after-school clubs for the children.
Outside Provider Clubs
The offer for September for afterschool activities is restricted to certain year groups – so please only sign up for the club relevant to your child’s year in September.
- Monday - Gymnastics Year 1-2 (Hall)
- Tuesday - Tennis Year 3-6 (Back Playground)
- Wednesday - Basketball Year 5-6 (Playground)
- Thursday - Multisports Year 1-2 (Playground)
- Friday - Gymnastics Year 3-4 (Hall)
These clubs are run by Premier Education except for Tennis which is run by Martin Orton - All clubs are booked and payable directly to the provider. Contact information for booking:
- Premier Education: to book, visit premier-education.com or call 01953 499040
- Tennis: to book see attached letter & send or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can ONLY sign up to the club for your child’s year group – do not try to sign up to other clubs, as your child will not be able to attend.
On the days your child is signed into a Sports club they should BRING their PE kit in a bag (unless it happens to be their class PE day & they can come in PE kit).
Clubs finish at 4.20pm - please collect them from the back entrance.
School & Church Clubs
- Tuesday 8am - Firebirds (Singing) Club Year 3-6 (Music Ark on the Back Playground)
- Tuesday 3.15pm - Sing Praise! Year 1-6 (Escorted from school to the Church - collect from Church at 4.30pm)
Teacher Run Clubs - we hope to reinstate some of these and new ones in 2022/23